Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Oem 10g connecting OMS 9i... Is it possible ?
Oem 10g connecting OMS 9i... Is it possible ? [message #225316] Mon, 19 March 2007 12:23
PolloFox
Hello,

We've got an Oracle management server already running which has been installed and configured with a 9i database behind.

I recently reinstalled my client machine with Ubuntu and installed the Oracle 10g (10.2.0.1) client for Linux x86.

Everything's fine except that when I launch the oracle entreprise manager with 'oemapp dbastudio', I have no option to connect to my oracle management server... only the standalone console is available...
It was not the case with the Oracle entreprise manager 9i on my previous Windows XP OS...

Is there a mean to configure this option ?

I already tried to connect to the OEM repository by clicking configuration > Change management Pack > Change Manager

But it refuses my connection settings saying this particular schema I try to use has not been configured as a 'standalone repository'...

What can I do to get my 10g entreprise manager working as the previous 9i one on Windows ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Paul-André Duchesne
Previous Topic: Rollback and Undo Tablespace
Next Topic: 10g redolog Files have all only one change date
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:53:56 CDT 2024